EMAIL: Missy [@] workoutwithmissy.com
Hey there! I’m Missy Kent. I’m a mom, wife, open heart surgery survivor, wine drinker, libra, introvert, live music fan, homebody, Alzheimer’s volunteer, beach lover, entrepreneur, personal trainer, online health and fitness coach. Thanks for stopping by my site and learning a little more about me!
When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them:
“I am a fitness coach and help people get fit.”
But what I really want to say is:
“I get to do what I love … teach people that living a healthy, happy, more fulfilling life is possible and will improve quality of life!”
And what I really, really want to say is ….
“I get paid to workout, share healthy recipes, play on Facebook/instagram/social media, create online challenge groups with awesome people who need support, mentor my coaches, be the CEO of my own business, have freedom to work when I want, where I want and with whom I want and I get to help people every day!”
I’m MISSY KENT –
and as you’ve probably guessed, I like fitness … and inspiring people to create a healthy, happy, more fulfilling life is kinda my favorite thing to do
And when it comes creating healthier, happier people … I get results.
:: I have 20+ years of experience in the fitness industry, a Certified Personal Trainer and a degree in Exercise and Health Science
:: I’ve worked with hundreds of people – from busy moms to weight loss clients to entrepreneurs
:: My clients regularly get results and feel more confident, healthy and fit
:: My coaches often leave their full-time job to become FT Fitness Coaches, after beginning this process as a very, very part-time coach.
And when I’m not designing my next online challenge – or posting fitness videos and inspirational quotes – you can find me at a game watching my kids play sports, enjoying a live music event or drinking a glass of wine with my husband.
If you’ve just GOT to know more, read on (I wish I was more exciting for you :))
- I had Open Heart Surgery when I was 8 years old
- I love to refinish old furniture
- I can’t buy Doritos because I will eat the entire bag in one sitting
- I’m an extreme Introvert
- My first car was a stick shift, perfect blue, RX7 with sunroof (I loved it!)
- I have 2 kids, Haley 20 and Nic 16 and gained 40 pounds during pregnancy
- I LOVE the beach and will live oceanfront one day
- I am sad because my mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s at the young age of 60
- I like to hike but hate bugs, snakes or large bears
- I’m living proof that your business can stem from your passions — and that it’s never too late to create a life that you love and enjoy living EVERY day .. not just some days.