Pro tip: To make the bowl thick enough to support the cherries and strawberries, we used three cups of ice. If making this as a shake, you may prefer to only use one cup of ice.
Cherry Blossom Smoothie Bowl
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 1 serving
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- ½ cup frozen unsweetened black cherries, pitted, divided use
- ½ tsp matcha powder
- 3 cups ice
- ¼ cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
1. Place water, almond milk, Shakeology, half of the cherries, matcha, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
2. Place smoothie in a medium bowl. Top with remaining cherries, strawberries, coconut, and pumpkin seeds; serve immediately.
recipe provided by Team Beachbody.