This is a sample meal plan; one that I use when I need to refocus and get back on track with my healthy eating. Please mix and match as you see fit. I’ve also listed some vegetarian options (I’m a vegetarian!)
** Drink 6-8 glasses of water PER day
** If youʼre hungry, eat more veggies, protein or a 100-200 calorie snack
Mix and Match for 3 days!
- Shakeology with 1 cup water or Almond Milk, banana, ice and blend
- Oatmeal with fruit
- Whole Wheat Bread with scoop of Peanut Butter and Banana
- 2 Eggs with veggies
- Celery and Peanut Butter
- Greek Yogurt and Blueberries
- Fresh Grapes and (15-20) Almonds
- String Cheese and Apple
- Bell Pepper and Hummus (1/4 cup)
- Oranges and Grapes
- Turkey Sandwich, Whole Wheat Bread, lettuce, tomato and Apple.
- (vegetarian) Boca burger or egg salad sandwich
- Turkey Wheat Tortilla Roll-up, spinach, tomato, dijon mustard
- Veg Roll-up with spinach, tomato, hummus spread and black beans
- Tomato and Mozzarella Salad: fresh spinach, 1 tomato, 1 1/2 low moisture cheese and 2 tablespoons fat-free salad dressing or vinaigrette, or lemon
- Pick 1 Protein: Grilled chicken, Salmon, 2 egg omelet, tofu, Boca burger
- Veggies (flavor with Mrs. Dash, salt-free or low sodium seasoning)
- Breakfast for dinner (always good!) Omelet with veggies, wheat toast, bacon
Myplate.gov is a great resource for nutrition, weight loss and healthy eating. You want to find what works for you. Everyone is different!
I also recommend:
1. myfitnesspal if you want to track calories and macros,
2. 21 Day Fix for portion control.
Feel Free to contact me if you have questions!
I am a Certified Personal Trainer, Online Coach and Nutrition Specialist with 20 years of experience in the fitness industry. I received my degree in Exercise and Health Science. I am not an RD so these plans are my personal plans and only used to give you ideas. There are several ways to eat healthy and it’s key that you find what works for YOU so you’ll maintain it and create a healthier lifestyle.