>>>> Health, Happiness & Home Organization.
Do you want (need) to get more organized … have more energy … get more ME time … feel more happiness, fulfillment … MORE purpose in your life? Our 30 Day MOM Makeover group is what you need. Join us!
I’ve been through many stages of motherhood. I have a 19 year old daughter in college and a 15 year old boy in high school.
I’ve been there ….
Feeling clueless — being excited about becoming a mom — wearing the dirty shirt after burping the baby and hoping it doesn’t smell (HA!) — feeling exhausted all day — feeling like I can’t do anything right — carpooling everyone everywhere — trying to keep the family organized — feeling completely unorganized — wanting to be happy but feeling lost — beaming with joy and pride from graduations and kid accomplishments — feeling sad and lost when my daughter left for college — struggling with aging, sick parents while still having to take care of my kids and husband — feeling happy to be a mom while also wanting more for myself …
—- We feel so many emotions being a mom and, at the end of the day, we know it’s one of the greatest gifts we’ve been given. However, being a mom doesn’t mean that you can’t think about yourself and put yourself first. I believe that when we take care of ourselves, and sometimes that means putting our needs first, then we will be our BEST self and that’s who we give our family … and don’t we always want the best for them?
I’m using my 20+ years of experience and focusing on these key areas of life >>> Health, Happiness and Home organization
Our private, online group of MOMS will help one another get motivated, stay accountable and encourage our BEST life! We begin Monday, January 18th.
We will share ….
– Effective ways to get (and stay) organized.
– Priorities … learning how (and why) to say no and feel good about it!
– Simple solutions to improve your energy and live healthier.
– Easy recipes, healthy foods and meal guides.
– How to find YOUR happiness, YOUR purpose and create a plan to be YOUR best!
I will Coach 20 moms who commit to the following:
- Daily check-in with our FB group to help yourself and others stay encouraged
- Exercise 3-4 days per week, at least 10-minutes per workout – I’ll provide simple workout videos in the private group that can be done at home, your office or gym or you can do whatever workout you are currently doing
- Weekly improvement – you’ll have a small list to give you ideas
- Replace one meal or junk food (evening snack) with Shakeology
- Dedicate 5-10 minutes per day to our MOM journal; more details will be given once we begin the group … but it’ll be FUN and simple :)!!
To live better, you have to be better and often that means knowing better. Better solutions, better resources, better ways to accomplish goals, better connections with other moms. When you know better, you do better. Let’s be better together!
There is an investment to become a member of our MOM Makeover group. My coaching is free (normally $60 per hour). You purchase Shakeology at my online store and this will replace either a meal or junk food, therefore you won’t be spending any additional money … you buy less at the grocery store.
Email me, email@example.com to join. Please write MOM-maker in the subject line. I’ll respond within 24-hours. Thank you! Missy