3-Day Meal Plan
This is only a sample meal plan; one that I use when I need to refocus and get back on track with my healthy eating. Please mix and match as you see fit. I’ve also listed some vegetarian options (I’m a vegetarian!)
** Drink 6-8 glasses of water PER day
** If youʼre hungry, eat additional veggies, protein or a healthy 100-200 calorie snack
Mix and Match for 3 days!
- Shakeology with 1 cup water or Almond Milk, banana and 6-8 ice cubes
- Oatmeal with fruit
- Whole Wheat Bread with scoop of Peanut Butter and Banana
- 2 Eggs with veggies
AM (mid-morning) and PM (mid-afternoon)
- Celery and Peanut Butter
- Greek Yogurt and Blueberries
- Fresh Grapes and (15-20) Almonds
- String Cheese and Apple
- Bell Pepper and Hummus (1/4 cup)
- Oranges and Grapes
- Turkey Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread, lettuce, tomato with and Apple.
- (vegetarian) Boca burger or egg salad sandwich
- Turkey Wheat Tortilla Roll-up, spinach, tomato, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- (vegetarian) Roll-up with spinach, tomato, hummus spread and black beans
- Tomato and Mozzarella Salad: fresh spinach, 1 tomato, 1 1/2 low moisture cheese and 2 tablespoons fat-free salad dressing or vinaigrette, or lemon
- Pick 1 Protein: Grilled chicken, Salmon, 2 egg omelet or Boca burger
- Unlimited Veggies (flavor with Mrs. Dash or salt-free or low sodium seasoning)
- Breakfast for dinner (always good!) Omelet with veggies, wheat toast, bacon
Click here to download, print and create your own 3 Day Meal Plan.
Feel Free to email me if you have questions: email@example.com
I am a Certified Personal Trainer, Online Coach and Nutrition Specialist with 20 years of experience in the fitness industry. I received my degree in Exercise and Health Science. I am not an RD so these plans are my personal plans and only used to give you ideas. There are several ways to eat healthy and it’s key that you find what works for YOU so you’ll maintain it and create a healthier lifestyle.